Join us on April 3rd!
Join us for the 2021 IMPACT Gala, on Saturday, April 3, 2021, a virtual celebration showcasing the impact of community support for people experiencing homelessness as they have made their way home for more than five decades. Join Transition Projects’ board members, community supporters and leaders, businesses, and corporations – who will all come together to enjoy this outstanding evening. All funds raised directly benefit the programs and services provided by Transition Projects in the Metro-area. In 2020, 1,000 guests viewed our inaugural virtual IMPACT Gala, raising nearly $400,000.
Join us and help change lives!
This year’s event - held in the comfort of your home - will include:
- A specialty cocktail and mixologist experience
- A 3-course catered dinner created and delivered to your home by ChefStable Catering
- Superb Oregon wines provided by Grouchau Cellars and Winderlea Vineyard & Winery
- An exciting auction offering the best in local and national travel, culinary and regional experiences, and so much more!
- And the inspiring voices of those who have successfully moved from homelessness to housing
Kate Lieber & Monique Matheson
Shiels Obletz Johnsen Inc.
Tonkon Torp, LLP
Presenting Wine Sponsors
Winderlea Vineyard & Winery
Barran Liebman, LLP
Tim & Theresa Lowndes
Cambia Health Solutions
Multnomah County Sheriff's Office
Sherry & Roy Swackhamer
John & Brenda Osborn
Ring Bender, LLP