Seasonal clothing for adults, socks & underwear, and new hygiene items are our most critical donation needs.
Your donations allow us to help people in our programs meet their basic needs and survive their experience of homelessness. Items are distributed to people in need through our Resource Center, shelter programs, Mobile Engagement team, and case management programs. With your help, we provide essential items for over 10,000 people each year!
How do drives work?
1. Choose the items you wish to collect. Please remember that all donated items must be new or gently used and clean.
2. Determine the dates and locations of your drive.
3. Complete the Donation Drive Inquiry Form. We’ll send you all the details and resources you’ll need to get started.
4. Pick up donation drive bins, signs, and bags from Transition Projects’ downtown building and begin your drive.
5. When your drive is over, drop all items back off at Transition Projects.
Where do I drop off donations?
Donations can be dropped off at our downtown building, located at 665 NW Hoyt St, at any time. Please schedule a drop off time for large donations before visiting. The building is open 24/7 for donations. Ring the buzzer at our Hoyt St entrance and staff will open the door and help you unload.
New - Digital Donation Drives
We understand that times are especially tough with the current pandemic. If hosting a drive at a physical location is not currently possible, you can still make a difference. This year we’re launching a digital donation drive campaign, offering donors the opportunity to make a gift to help us meet this critical need. We will provide all you need to launch a digital campaign to rally your community from home by sending you a digital campaign kit – including email templates and social images. To get started, fill out our Donation Drive Inquiry Form and a member of our team will send you your digital campaign kit!
Contact our Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to host a donation drive? Visit the link below to get started!